Streamline the retail checkout method for your workers and customers. LemexIT Point of sale package (POS) provides businesses with a till system that stores product info, creating the checkout method faster and additional correct for your customers and your records.
- Print receipts for customers
- Manage product pricing and discounts
- Payable custom requirements
LemexIT’s Point of sale Application is straightforward to navigate, and is compatible with bit screen terminals and barcode scanners, serving to save time once ringing up sales and preventing cashier errors.
Our POS & Inventory Management System may be a new application that helps you to Manage your stock. Update stock, purchase, and sales from anyplace, Office, Home, Warehouse or on the way. You just need to connect to the internet.
POS & Inventory Management System has integral Invoice and Inventory System. Invoice System has Tax and Discounts with Installment System. These are going to be very useful to use taxes and discounts automatically and also the ability to get an invoice from the quotation.
Admin user will read daily/month sales and tax amounts. Advance and Improved reports for the summary, Stock worth per warehouse, custom sales and get reports.
Now you’ll manage multiple warehouses with our POS & Inventory Management System.
Products area unit the things that you just sell to your client. This module has been updated and has several new options/features. There area unit new menus for every product on List product page.
- Product Details
- Duplicate Product
- Edit Product
- View Image
- Print Barcode Or Label
- Delete Product
Sales (Invoices) to manage the sales and payments received. Add sale can mechanically decrease the merchandise amount from the chosen warehouse. If your product has variants that may be synchronized too. List sales page has these drop-down menus within the actions column for every sale.
- Sale Details
- View Payments
- Add Payment
- Edit Sale
- Download as PDF
- Return Sale
- Delete Sale
Purchases (Inventories) to update the stock of your merchandise. Adding purchase can mechanically increase the merchandise amount within the hand-picked warehouse. List purchases page has these drop-down menus within the actions column.
- Purchase Details
- View Payments
- Add Payment
- Edit Purchase
- Download as PDF
- Delete Purchase
You can manage currencies, categories, sub-categories, taxes, warehouses, client teams, email templates, user teams, and permissions. within the admin space, all the costs square measure in default currency.
- Site Configuration
- System Default Email: Input for system default email, all email are going to be sent from this email address.
- System Default Client Group: Choice to choose default client cluster (useful for adding customer).
- System Default value Group: Choice to choose default value cluster (useful for adding customer).
- System Maintenance Mode: Choice to change or disable offline mode.
- Product Tax: choice to enable/disable product level tax.
- Product Variants: choice to enable/disable product variants (attributes) feature.
- Product Expiry: choice to enable/disable product ending date feature.
- Image Size: choice to set image sizes which will be uploaded
- Over Selling: choice to change overselling, this feature solely will work with AVCO accounting methodology, sanctionative this may mechanically amendment the accounting methodology to AVCO (if it had been first in first out or LIFO).
- Reference Format: choice to choose the reference format.
- Order Tax: choice to enable/disable order level tax.
- Product Level Discount: choice to enable/disable product level discount.
- Product Serial: choice to change product serial input on sale.
- Auto discover Barcode: choice to enable/disable machine detection for barcode.
- Money and Number Format
- Decimals: choice to set variety of decimals for amounts.
- Quantity Decimals: choice to set variety of decimals for amount.
- Currency Symbol: Set your currency image as ৳ or Tk
- PHP Mail Function: Send email mistreatment default php mail perform.
- Send Mail: Send email mistreatment sendmail and therefore the default mailpath is /usr/sbin/sendmail.
- SMTP: needs additional data and therefore the default day out is five seconds
You will get full of system report in your dashboard view. You can print the report and can save through PDf.
- summary Chart: Main reports page with links to all or any different reports and also the summary chart.
- Warehouse Stock Chart: Warehouse stock report, you’ll opt for the warehouse page menus.
- Best Sellers: summary of bestselling merchandise.
- Product amount Alerts: The list of merchandise that area unit reached the alert amount and wish to be purchased.
- Register Report: All record of register/counters for POS module.
- Product amount Alerts: the things that have reached the low stock (alert quantity).
- Product ending Alerts: The list of merchandise that area unit on the brink of expiring in but ninety days.
- Product Reports: For bespoke product report, you’ll click the icon in page menu for customizing the report.
- Adjustment Report: amount changes report may be bespoke as others.
- lasses Report summary of the categories’ sales.
- Brands Report summary of the brands’ sales.
- Daily Sales: Calendar with daily sales.
- Monthly Sales: Calendar with monthly sales.
- Sales Report: For bespoke sales report, you’ll click the icon within the page menu to customise the report.
- Payment Report: For payment report, you’ll click the icon within the page menu to customise the report.
- Profit and/or Loss: Profit and/or Loss report for the chosen time-frame (date range).
- Daily Purchases: Calendar with daily purchases.
- Monthly Purchases: Calendar with monthly purchases.
- Purchase Report: For bespoke purchase report, you’ll click the icon within the page menu to customizing the report.
- Expenses Report: Expense list and might be bespoke as different reports.
- Client Report: For client report, you’ll click the icon within the page menu to customizing the report.
- Provider Report: For provider report, you’ll click the icon within the page menu for customizing the report.
- Workers Report: for employees report, you’ll click the icon within the page menu to customizing the report.